I've enjoyed all of Marvel's Netflix offerings so far, but I have to admit, in least excited about Iron Fist.

I've enjoyed all of Marvel's Netflix offerings so far, but I have to admit, in least excited about Iron Fist. While it appears to be sticking to the source material, after Batman Begins, Arrow and Doctor Strange the story of Danny Rand spears to be a thinly veiled copy.

Seriously, rich guy goes east, gains incredible powers, returns to find he was thought dead, kicks ass.

That's every movie and television show I mentioned above.
https://youtu.be/Dn49QoKGKr8

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.