RIP Glenn

RIP Glenn

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2015-04-06/mortgage-bond-veteran-costello-kroll-s-credit-policy-head-dies

Originally shared by Glenn Costello

Approaching checkout date
As many of you know I have been fighting a long war with a rare cancer for the last few years. Unfortunately I'm now in the climactic battle scene of Saving Private Ryan. Overwhelmed by enemy forces. So if you see me stop posting you will know what happened. I want to thank everybody for all the feels, lulz and assorted bullshittery. It's made a tough time a little easier. And no Capt Mak RET I'm not Dirk Talamasca
https://www.google.com/search?q=not+dark+yet&rlz=1C9BKJA_enUS590US590&oq=not+dark+het&aqs=chrome.2.69i57j0l3&sourceid=chrome-mobile&espv=1&ie=UTF-8&hl=en-US

Comments

Jason Bayton said…
:( at least he got to sign off on his own terms (social networks that is).
Jason ON said…
Yeah, but I just saw the Bloomberg article.

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.