I'm only sharing this as a reminder that some people are total douchebags and there's nothing you can do about it.


I'm only sharing this as a reminder that some people are total douchebags and there's nothing you can do about it. For example, this genius thinks it's okay to hit you on your motorcycle because, hey, if you were worried about dying on your commute, you would have bought a car - or probably, a truck. I have to believe that if you were hit in a Smart Car, Fiat or Mini Copper this assclown would blame your choice of smaller car. 

And if you're in Texas, I want to know: is this par for course there or are people respectful of motorcycles?

Originally shared by Harley Mann

Please repost so this asshole's face is known to ALL bikers!!! Thank you.

Comments

Michael Mol said…
He looks like he needs a good beat down anyway. Try to hit me. I'll make your family watch while I put you in a wheelchair.
Sash Walker said…
I saw this when it happened a couple of months ago. You can just imagine how terrified this guy was just a day later. He had so many threats, his family was all threatened, he left his job (I read) and he was living in fear. He explained about his bad day, he apologized all over himself, and still the threats poured in. 
It's a good reminder to be careful what you post, huh? You never know who will just rip you a new one. 
Hoda Kotb from the Today Show said something stupid like, "We are dressed in leathers like biker, really like losers," and she was pretty sorry the next day too, issuing apologies and donating money to biker charities. People just don't think sometimes.
Jason ON said…
Oh, I didn't know any of this, Sash Walker. While I advocate violence only in defense, the reminder remains the same: some people out there don't care that we're exposed and easily killed while on our bikes.
Can't believe this....***HOLE !!!!!
Umbra Opus said…
The worst ones are the ones that don't post anything. Just a reminder to trust no one when you're riding.
Will Munck said…
What a sweetheart
Jason ON said…
and to ride like everyone's trying to kill you, Madd Monkey King.
joe marquez said…
I ride in Texas Cuz I live here. But I never go to Odessa Cuz it's the armpit of the state. The attitudes suck at best. The hatred towards all things life hits you at the city limits.
Umbra Opus said…
joe marquez good to know. Thanks for the heads up.
joe marquez said…
Madd Monkey King Not to change the subject, but how scenic is the ride from El Paso to Ft Hancock if you have done it?
Umbra Opus said…
joe marquez not sure yet to be honest. Will let you know though...

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.