So .

So ...  I"m supposed to pay $50/year to save 10-15% over Amazon? And if I shop enough, I get to unlock some goodies on similar items? If I already bought the item, why do I need a similar one? Wouldn't a complimentary one work better?

I don't see how this is better than current offerings. I save more than 10-15% with my Costco card and I get the Costco guarantee!

Originally shared by ABC News

Touted as a competitor to Amazon.com and Walmart, Jet officially launched its deals website today.
http://abcnews.go.com/Business/amazon-competitor-jet/story?id=32600982

Comments

Jason ON said…
I usually just check out fatwallet or slickdeals before I decide to buy anything other than food or gas.
Jason ON said…
I still prefer brick and mortar when I can.
Jason ON said…
Shopping is a social experience for me. Lots of people with many different backgrounds and perspectives on life.

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.