I needed a mobile video editor and after reading a gazillion reviews of a few choice options I decided on KineMaster...


I needed a mobile video editor and after reading a gazillion reviews of a few choice options I decided on KineMaster due to it's full functionality and features.

Downloaded, opened the app and chose a video I took yesterday afternoon. It's short, about 25 seconds that needs pares down to 15 (screen wouldn't respond when I tried to stop recording so the last 10 seconds are me tossing the phone in the passenger seat).

Needless to say, I don't think KineMaster​ is going to work out. I'm not going to start taking lower resolution videos just to use this app.

Comments

Jason ON said…
It doesn't have great reviews, Eric Kirchner​. What's your experience with it?

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.