I'm hanging out? Does anyone do these anymore?

Comments

MTD said…
Sometimes, but only when needed.
Jason ON said…
I don't do them often, but once in a while it's easier than typing out. I remember when they were all the rage. No wonder people would rather Periscope than Hangout.
Robert Wallis said…
It's actually on my to-do list. 

I think people try it and get discouraged, so I'd planed on posting something like: " I'll be hanging out in X mins, who wants in? ".
Jason ON said…
I thought about that. I rarely have any privacy and I don't like to broadcast my conversations to the people around me, so I only hang out when I can. I thought about trying a "Thursday at 2" hangout type schedule to see if more people join.
Robert Wallis said…
I'm not meaning a HOA. Just a public post to get a few hand-raises. Maybe set a theme: join with a beer, or something like that.
Jason ON said…
That's my problem, Mike Crumpler​​.

Robert Wallis​, I'm not talking about an HOA either. Just a regular day/time so people can arrange a time to join.

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.