So, Snowden won't be getting a pardon and even if he did come home I doubt he'd get a fair trial.

So, Snowden won't be getting a pardon and even if he did come home I doubt he'd get a fair trial. The problem with addressing the system via the system is you have to know what's going on in the first place. Without the knowledge Snowden shared with the American people we never would have known to challenge anything.
http://www.post-gazette.com/news/world/2015/07/29/White-House-rejects-160-000-signature-petition-supporting-pardon-for-Snowden/stories/201507290118

Comments

Jason ON said…
I know that, Gary F​, but the petition requested a full pardon for the man. The White House merely replied to the petition. That was my point.

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.