I've had a hard time reading PoliticusUSA for the past few months as they have appeared to have jumped the shark in...

I've had a hard time reading PoliticusUSA for the past few months as they have appeared to have jumped the shark in regards to blaming the right and wealthy for every ill in this country, but this article is spot on are echoes in one place a lot of the same evidence and ideas that I have written on various posts over the past couple of days.

If you're even remotely interested in the Treyvon Martin incident then you need to read this.

Originally shared by Politicus USA
http://www.politicususa.com/florida-travyon-martin-shooter-mislead/

Comments

Emily Fuentes said…
This whole thing is so sad :(

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.