I drove through this corridor today in my truck with out of state plates.

I drove through this corridor today in my truck with out of state plates. I'm actually sitting in a crappy little town just a few miles away called Millstadt.

Reason #2 on why I would never live here.
Reason #1 is I have a lot of family in Collinville and this area.

Originally shared by Casei Magnus

If you screw with the Trekkies you get the nacelles.

#policestate #startrek #trek #trekkies #aclu #illinois #collinsville
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/03/31/drug-search-trekies-stopped-searched-illinois_n_1364087.html

Comments

Dmitriy Briskin said…
Police are corrupt, and have no regard for our rights. Where's the news here?
Jason ON said…
If you read the article they tried to fire him but were forced to hire him back. It really is a f'd up system.
Steve Ruge said…
As someone who was born in Illinois and who went to school in Southern Illinois with a friend who lived near there - I can say playing banjo music is appropriate. That part of IL is a whole other world.
Steve Ruge said…
No there are parts near Collinsville that are still banjo playing. Just not as many. And Mill-snot is way off the end of the 270? loop I believe where there may be more livestock than people.

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.