Scott Jarvie wants to see your pictures.

Scott Jarvie wants to see your pictures.

Originally shared by Scott Jarvie

Share YOUR Album #3

Yep for the 3rd (or is it the 4th time) I'll be taking a few hours out of my busy schedule to look through hundreds if not thousands of your pictures.

LINK YOUR FAVORITE ALBUM

I will go through later tonight and +1 pictures in the album that really stand out to me.

What I gain
1. Enjoyment by looking at unique pictures and being inspired
2. Giving back to the community that gives me lots of love (+1s)
3. I'm not sure... just seems like fun.

What you gain
1. My opinion if you find it beneficial
2. A bit more eyeballs on your work
3. Maybe a SmugMug account if I'm feeling particularly inspired (with the graces of our friends at SmugMug )
4. Maybe some other people will try it out themselves and look through some galleries and leave some love too!

HOW
1. It's simple leave a link to your awesome GPlus gallery (yep... just gplus galleries)
2. If I +1 your comment you know I've looked through your gallery.
3. I won't give away a lot of +1s so that you can feel they are a bit more heart-felt.
4. When I'll look? No exact time tonight... but it will probably be tonight after a good amount have posted their links.
5. I will for sure cover anyone who re-shares the post (which I'm hoping will expand my influence and notify people that might not have known)
6. You can try the same thing out on my "Rest of Weddings" gallery.
Which ones here really stand out? (Maybe I'll move a couple up to my "Best of Weddings" gallery)

What do you have to loose?
Just post your gallery already!! Beginner or Pro!













Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.