Okay, so the trailer's loaded with everything but me, the dog and the laptop.

Okay, so the trailer's loaded with everything but me, the dog and the laptop. Going to sign off now and check in when I can. My brother, who lives outside of St. Louis, doesn't have any internet so until I get back to Denver everything will be by phone.

If I don't respond or comment or anything int he next couple of days, that's why.

If I don't check in from Denver by Wednesday, just go ahead and assume the worst.

Comments

All the best on your trip!
Una Schade said…
Be safe. Let me know when you get to Denver.
Theresa Reel said…
travel well and have fun!

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.