This week's #speedhack had a couple of extra challenges associated with it: (a) three images were provided to choose...


This week's #speedhack had a couple of extra challenges associated with it: (a) three images were provided to choose from, (b) choose a song to hack to and (c) hack the image within the confines of the song's length. In other words, push play, start the hack. When the song is over, stop.

My song: I'm Only Happy When it Rains, by Garbage. A song with a runtime of about 4:00min. http://goo.gl/I75Im

This was done in Picasa using a little PicNik.

The original image can be found here: http://goo.gl/VuVlJ I chose this image because it looked like no one else had so far this evening.

Comments

Brandi Bennett said…
Nice work. Really would look sharp with white and black matting. :)
Jason ON said…
Thanks, Brandi Bennett

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.