So, while I'm trying to watch The Big Bang Theory the neighbor lady comes over and starts talking to my aunt.

So, while I'm trying to watch The Big Bang Theory the neighbor lady comes over and starts talking to my aunt. They're both right here in the living room talking over to the TV. Neither of them has even thought to leave the room, go outside or anything. I turned the volume up and they talked louder.

I have bare'y heard a word of this episode.

And what are they talking about? Nothing. My cat does this, my husband mows the lawn, the other neighbor's A/C person ...

Seriously? Does no one find this inconsiderate?

Comments

Yes, yes I do. Ordinary decency is not really that ordinary any more.
Angela Estrada said…
My husband will get on the phone..put it on speaker and sit down right beside me..His even started cleaning the TV while I'm trying to watch it..
Jason ON said…
So they finally went outside. You know what has 4 minutes left, including commercials? That's right, the tBBT.
Mario Rivera said…
the next time put the TV on mute. and stay watching them closely, commenting on his talk, they look you rare and go talk to the other side
Jason ON said…
Well, I'm leaving tomorrow to go back to Denver, so it won't be an issue. I just thought it was odd.

Neither my mom or my aunt have ever taken into account what other people are doing when they do something that makes considerable noise.
Jason ON said…
I thought about headphones since I have then near my laptop in case I want to watch/listen to something and not bother them but I didn't want to seem rude and put on the headphones while they were talking.
Jason ON said…
This is my mom's house. I don't have a say in the matter.
Jim Parks said…
Shake things up. Take an interest in Auntie and the old neighbor lady. Who knows what might happen. TBBT will be on Hulu, DVD, and reruns forever. BTW - I love TBBT. Sorry you missed it.
Lorie Johnson said…
That sucks. I adore Tiny Spock. :-)

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.