Has this annoyed anyone else? Now there's a workaround. Sweet.

Has this annoyed anyone else? Now there's a workaround. Sweet.

Originally shared by Dave Veffer

Trick to stop Pages from automatically going into the "Following" circle when you click follow

Ignoring the fact that putting Pages automatically in a circle first before giving us choice sort of defeats the whole concept of circles here is a tip to work around this.

PROTIP: Rename your "Following" circle to anything else. I renamed mine to "Follow". Now when I click follow on a Page it no longer automatically goes into a circle and I can just choose one.

Comments

Alan Gerow said…
You've always been able to select which circle it goes into my hovering over the button and selecting which circle to the person should be added to in the pop-up.
Alan Gerow said…
I actually just learned that it automatically adds people to the Following category if you just hit the button. I thought that was a super awesome shortcut considering I just consolidated all my contacts into that very same Circle.
Jason ON said…
For a lot of us, not all of us apparently, the new method is Following is automatically checked once you hover over that red rectangle. Then you have to change their circles to where you want them. I first noticed this a few days ago. It just adds another unwanted step.

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.