The only reason I keep IE around is for reasons like this:

The only reason I keep IE around is for reasons like this:

I downloaded Overdrive so I can use eMedia from my local library. Apparently it all has to be done through this software, expecially for WMA or ePub formats.

Okay. Whatever.

Downloaded and now the Overdrive software is telling me my WinMedia Player's security features aren't up to date and I have to download updates.

Okay ...

But I can't do that in Chrome or Firefox. http://drmlicense.one.microsoft.com/indivsite/en/indivit.aspwill only work in Internet Explorer for the download.

Microsoft and their proprietary crap sucks.
http://drmlicense.one.microsoft.com/indivsite/en/indivit.asp

Comments

Ken Latta said…
Yep The IE lockin made some sense when they totally dominated browser space. Less so now.
Jack Loken said…
have you not seen the IE9 commericals?? In their own mind they still rule.

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.