Who knew traffic would be so stop and go in Nashville on a Saturday afternoon?

Comments

Suzy Shively said…
Glad I didn't make the trip down there today. Was supposed to ride from KC with the boss and pick up a Volvo semi tractor he purchased. Instead, he went on a train derailment in Kansas... Oh well, no traffic for me.. :)
Michael Smith said…
We have some construction happening, that causes the S&G. ;-)

Oh, and the fact that some people around here still don't know how to drive. :-D
Michael Smith said…
Very true Sandy Lynn, very true.

I would take Nashville traffic over D.C. any day. ;-)
Jason ON said…
Or Denver. Denver is still worse.
Michael Smith said…
That explains the feeling I received to stay home and huddle. Traffic + me = jail time. ;-)

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.