Today versus Yesterday

Yesterday was cold and snowy. We had about 8 inches of snow in the metro area and a high temperature of somewhere around 25 degrees Fahrenheit with firm winds. I took the dogs (mine and my roommate's) to the dog park for an hours or so and they had a blast -- much more so than I did.

Today, it's sunny and while not warm, the clear skies and springtime Sun definitely takes the edge off the air. As I left this morning to meet my friend at the dog park my truck slipped and slid on the neighborhood street and I was trapped in traffic for 20 minutes (of a 1.5 mile stretch) as some cars were in a slip'n'slide and were blocking a lane of traffic. By the time I got to the dog park, the interstate was still moving below the posted speed limit and the snow was clumped on the pavement. By the time I left the dog park, about an hour later, the interstate was free of snow and ice. Woot! One of the nice things about Denver. The snow doesn't stick around too long after it falls. Seventies are expected for Monday.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.