Feds Using Fake Online Profiles To Spy On Suspects

Feds Using Fake Online Profiles To Spy On Suspects

I'm not sure how I feel about this. One the one hand, officers go undercover all the time to nab suspects, on the other this is highly unethical.

I would think there needs to be an active case against someone and a court subpoena in order to violate someone's privacy whether it's in the home or behind a password protected account.

But I'm not a legal expert. What say you? For the people who support patriarchal societies, the policing agencies and government officials can do no wrong, but for those of us who believe in lateral societies, the police are not always moral, ethical or just as much as we'd like to wish they were.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.