HCR, for Me, for You for Everyone

I have a friend, who right after the vote for HCR last Sunday stated on Facebook that she was worried this new bill was going to take away her private insurance, bankrupt her family and prevent her kids from being covered. I politely explained she had nothing to worry about since all of her fears were unfounded in the current form of the bill.

She recently posted something on another friend's FB page stating how the HCR public option would put her family out of insurance and they'd never get to see a doctor due to Obama 'death panels."

And it made me wonder, how, when there is non-stop news and HCR coverage people could still be so much in the dark. She seemed much re-assured when our mutual friend echoed my own statements about the current law's format, but it shocked me to know that intelligent people could be so clueless. I can only assume she was listening to the GOP flunky naysayers and no one else.

Stop watching FOX News people. They don't want you to have facts, they want you to think like they do.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.