GameCrush lets gamers pay to play with girls | News.com.au

GameCrush lets gamers pay to play with girls | News.com.au

So very very sad that there is even a market for something like this.

I remember, at my last job, there was a guy there, a few years older than me, so pushing 40, who did nothing but talk about World of Warcraft (WoW). He even took his paid time off to play WoW and ran a couple of fan-sites for the game. I remember asking him a couple of times if he wanted to go out with me and my friends to bars and clubs: it'll be a chance to meet women, I told him. He politely declined.

But I bet he'd be the target market for this kind of inter-active game playing. And the sad part is, he's not alone. While I don't know too many people that lean this way, I know, through six-degrees of separation, a lot of people this might apply to.

People are paying real cold hard cash to buy e-money to for their characters to use on games, there's even money exchanges for this, so why not paying to play with real (let's hope not cold) live girls instead of just some other fat lonely guy playing as a buxom warrior princess?

To each their own, I say, but I'm still going to laugh and make fun of you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.