Daytrip: Denver Wineries

Daytrip: Denver Wineries

I remember when I lived in Europe going to my first wine festival in Baden Wurttenburg (or -berg, I forget). And then while wrapping up college here in Colorado I took a course on Enology. That's a right, a whole semester of tasting wines from around the world. I mean, there was more to it than just the tasting, but the tasting was the most fun. ;)

Colorado, not really known for it's wines like northern California and Oregon, had a burgeoning wine industry. Mostly located in the west, on the Western Slope, but Denver's in the game as well. If you're a wine aficianado, or just curious about what Colorado has to offer, then this might be for you.

Happy hunting!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.