Apple - MobileMe - Your iPhone, Mac, and PC. In perfect sync.

Apple - MobileMe - Your iPhone, Mac, and PC. In perfect sync.

I don't have one single Apple device, but rather am running Linux at home and Android on the go. But I can't for the life of me wonder why someone would pay $99/year for a service that I get through Android for free. And I know my friend with a Palm Pre has her phone sync'd to her Google account as well.

Is Apple counting on people being too dumb to know better? While that might be an acceptable business strategy for yours and mine parents, it won't go far with the under 50 crowd. Just my 2 cents.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.