Palm Can Still Win: Here Are Five Things They Need To Do | Epicenter | Wired.com

Palm Can Still Win: Here Are Five Things They Need To Do | Epicenter | Wired.com

The real questions is, IS Palm worth saving? Sure they have a killer OS and have been making good phones for years, but can they get a market share from Apple, Google and RIM? Where is Palm's niche besides being CDWM?

If they came to my carrier (let's just say it's not at&t) I'd have to consider the webOS in conjunction with the next level of Android.

Oh, and while I like the style of the Palm Pre, I have never liked Palm's keyboards, whether that is on the Treo, the Centro, the Pre or the Pixie. I did love my Nokia keyboards, though.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.