Just "unfollowed" my first Buzzer

Just had to "unfollow" my first Buzzer. Nothing personal, but it seems as though his website was just pushing all their articles onto Buzz and with 25,000+ followers and Buzz's annoying habit of placing the most recently commented on topics at the top, I wasn't able to see anyone else's Buzzes. If I wanted to read nothing but articles from this user, then I'll subscribe to that website's RSS feed on Reader. And then there's the fact that this user was only following 6 people. Following 6 and followed by tens of thousands? Seems like it was just another venue to clutter my Buzz and my inbox.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.