Comments Online Often Manufactured by Special-Interest Groups�|�State Bill Colorado

Comments Online Often Manufactured by Special-Interest Groups|State Bill Colorado

Well duh.... I would have thought this would be common knowledge about now. Seriously? I had this idea 8 or 9 years ago ... you know, before anyone thought to use the internet for campaign and PR work. Sure there were websites and forums, but I thought a campaign or special interest would do good to have interns and volunteers troll the internet making comments and starting threads supporting their cause. I also thought it would a be a good idea for customer service reps to peruse fansites either officially or unofficially. I know a lot of companies have their own "support forums" these days, but a few years ago it wasn't as popular as it is now.

But no one listens to me... :(

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.