The End of a Perfectly Good Day

While today was nothing special, it wasn't bad... or at least it wasn't until I called my roommate to se if she would beat me home (so I could tell her to go ahead and feed the dogs).

I know she doesn't handle stress that well and definitely doesn't like it when people disagree with her, but she doesn't have to take her irritation out on me all the time.

She threw a small tantrum just because I called to see if she would be home before me, tonight. You see, normally I am home or get home first because I am unemployed, but today I was busy and wasn't sure if I would get home first.

She got very perturbed that I even bother to call her to let her know I didn't feed the dogs before I left and ended up frustratedly asking me: "What exactly did you call me for?" To see who would be home first. Just like I said three times now.

I need to find a job so I can move out. It's just that simple.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.