My battle with GMail (and Buzz) today

So, as we've seen from earlier posts today, I was having some severe Gmail problems which I don't normally have. I had my friend who is on the same wifi network login and she could do so just fine. I booted up a WinXP box and I could login just fin in WinXP in both Chrome and FireFox. Disgruntled, I booted back into Linux and tried Firefox in lieu of Chrome (which I have been using almost exclusively). Lo and behold! It worked!

A quick Google search (notice how it's not an 'internet search' anymore, but rather a 'Google Search') resulted in no one really having the same problems I was having in my Linux distro and Chrome. However, Twitter showed a few people having problems as well.

Oh well. I guess I'm using FireFox for now. I'll give Chrome another try in while.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.