This is not to say Trump does not thrive on disaster.

This is not to say Trump does not thrive on disaster. He began his career profiting off the financial ruin of New York City (“When bad times come, then I’ll get whatever I want,” he told Barbara Walters in the 1980s) and continued to spout this philosophy before his presidential run (“You know what solves it? When the economy crashes, when the country goes to total hell and everything is a disaster. Then you’ll have, you know, you’ll have riots to go back to where we used to be when we were great,” he told FOX News in February 2014.) Trump loves a catastrophe if he is its beneficiary.

Remember, boys and girls, #DonaldTrump is only interested in Donald Trump and #TrumpNation is a reflection of that singlemindedness.


https://www.fastcompany.com/40558314/donald-trump-will-do-anything-to-avoid-prosecution-and-john-bolton-will-help

Comments

Bob Lai said…
All we need is an 'I bombed Syria' photo with his 'I'm a Big Boy!' smile.

(Contrasted with what most politicians who have to make such decisions look like.)

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.