I ran across this in Twitter (where I spent most of yesterday).

I ran across this in Twitter (where I spent most of yesterday). It's the tale out of Macon, GA where a couple and their elderly mother were trying to park in a handicapped spot and to service members decided to drive around them and park in their own spot.

Now, this happens every single day in, probably, every single parking lot in this country. Someone's taking too long to park and someone else goes around so as not to wait. I've been on both sides of this - on the one hand, I've taken my time parking (I always back in) and in some cases I've maneuvered around another vehicle who is taking too long, usually because the vehicle is larger than the driver can adequately drive and so they're using a 23-point turn to get in or out of a space.

But, it didn't stop in the parking lot. No. The family backing in followed the service members inside and confronted them. When one pulled out a phone to record the exchange the elderly white woman went bonkers.

Before reading/watching: guess who the police sided with and post your answer below.
https://bossip.com/1635067/smh-three-racist-old-farts-taunt-and-attack-service-women-for-being-black-one-arrested/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.