"Republicans appear to be paralyzed.

"Republicans appear to be paralyzed. They can't go up to take on the president, at least that's how they feel. They just don't know what to do. They've never been in a situation like this."

Republicans spent the last year, year and a half, supporting #DonaldTrump, making excuses for his behavior, turning a blind eye to his reckless behavior and they're now confused?

BS!

Instead of working to reign in a narcissistic man-child they helped develop him into what we have endured. They don't get to have their confusion.
https://www.cnbc.com/2018/04/10/gop-strategists-worried-after-fbi-raid-on-trump-lawyer-michael-cohen.html

Comments

Bob Lai said…
"I don't understand! How could propping up a tantrum-throwing man-child with the self-restraint of a squirrel on benzedrine and the intellect of overcooked spaghetti possibly have gone so wrong?" /sarcasm
Jason ON said…
I almost said "two years" but I figured there were many Republicans who didn't jump on the Trump-Train until after he was elected.
Ryanne Dolan said…
Wash Post is reporting that Ryan is not seeking reelection. I bet he is leaving the party in order to run against the incumbent Republican.
Jason ON said…
Ryanne Dolan I don't see how. He's going to run as an enabler of #DonaldTrump and having led Congress to approving a tax reform that no one but the Kochs like.
Ryanne Dolan said…
Jason ON could be. Maybe he'll stop being an enabler now? I think he could run on a platform of "we got taxes done, now let's get X done". Dunno.
Jason ON said…
When I said "he's going to run as" I meant, he's going to be labeled as. He'll have a hard time with moderates and no chance with progressives. He'll have to justify how he didn't stand up to the president time and time again. Maybe the people will have forgotten by the time he (may) run, but the news media certainly won't and he'll be hammered left and right.

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.