Sometimes I still take pictures.


Sometimes I still take pictures.

Comments

Terence Reale said…
Where is this? Beautiful
Nandlal Shah said…
Are those salt deposits or other sedimentary deposits?
Jason ON said…
Terence Reale, Colorado.

Nandlal Shah, I have no idea.
Terence Reale said…
Jason ON where... I want to go
Nandlal Shah said…
Jason ON if you say this is Colorado, then almost certain no salt deposits but sedimentary deposits. May be white sandstone, dolomite or limestone.
Jason ON said…
Nandlal Shah I know this is Colorado because it's about a 40 minute drive from where I live and I went there 10 days ago. So, yes, I'm fairly certain it's in Colorado.

Terence Reale,
atlasobscura.com - Paint Mines Interpretive Park – Calhan, Colorado - Atlas Obscura

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.