#DonaldTrump, class act.

#DonaldTrump, class act.

/sarcasm

I just really wish someone would have thought to record the conversation.

Originally shared by ****

“Sarcastically he said: ‘But you know he must have known what he signed up for,’” Rep. Frederica Wilson recounted. “How could you say that to a grieving widow? I couldn’t believe... and he said it more than once. I said this man has no feelings for anyone. This is a young woman with child who is grieved to her soul.”

“We don’t have many heroes in our young men in Miami-Dade County, but he was a hero for us,” the congresswoman said. When asked what her immediate reaction was, she said: “I asked them to give me the phone, because I wanted to speak with him. And I was going to curse him out. That was my reaction... I was livid."
https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/trump-frederica-wilson-army-widow_us_59e6b384e4b00905bdad60e4

Comments

John Bump said…
And then he lied about saying it, and now the White House is trying to cover up his denial that he said it. Normal day for the President, I guess.

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.