Hmm.

Hmm... I'd rather tell them which five books to read, but I'll give this a go even though I'm likely to forget some good ones or find a better one later:

- Pump Up the Volume
- Braveheart
- StarWars (OT) (It counts and one, dammit)
- Serenity (with the accompanying prequel series)
- Van Wilder



Originally shared by Harold Chester

What five films would you tell a potential significant other to watch to know what kind of person you are?

- The Princess Bride
- All Dogs Go to Heaven
- Back to the Future
- Groundhog Day
- Army of Darkness

Copy this, replace the movies with your five movies, and post it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.