_“At first it’s cool, and then you realize, I’m filling some drugs that are for some pretty serious health problems...

_“At first it’s cool, and then you realize, I’m filling some drugs that are for some pretty serious health problems as well. And these are the people that are running the country,” Kim said, listing treatments for conditions like diabetes and Alzheimer’s.

“It makes you kind of sit back and say, ‘Wow, they’re making the highest laws of the land and they might not even remember what happened yesterday.'”_

Interesting little piece of history in this article, but take note of the quote above.
https://www.statnews.com/2017/10/11/pharmacist-congress-drug-delivery/

Comments

David Simmons said…
Now that he has spilled the beans they will stop using him.

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.