#Batman isn't my superhero.

#Batman isn't my superhero. Like #Superman he's way too powerful to be taken seriously. Unlike Superman, his power doesn't come from physical strength but rather an impossible set of ideals for any mortal to meet. That being said, Batman has always been a test of philosophy as well: which came first, the chicken or the egg? Do Batman's villains exist because of Batman's existence or does Batman exist because of those villains?

Regardless, whether or not you believe Batman exists as a reflection of his city's darker citizens is moot when we can all agree Spider-Man is the greater hero.
https://io9.gizmodo.com/batman-white-knight-is-telling-a-dark-story-about-poli-1819152066

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.