When the Right begrudges the EPA and vows to rid the US of that particular agency this is what they're trying to...

When the Right begrudges the EPA and vows to rid the US of that particular agency this is what they're trying to return the USA to.

#TrumpNation

Originally shared by Terris Linenbach

Where we're headed unless third-party sparkle ponies vote for Democrats. It doesn't matter to me. I kind of want them to get the mad max future they and Repiglicans deserve. It’s coming regardless. Last November was the last chance the human species got to pass a simple IQ test.
http://www.businessinsider.com/photos-america-before-epa-documerica-2017-10/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.