I started reading this with the snide thought that these were #DonaldTrump's people, but as I read on I began to...

I started reading this with the snide thought that these were #DonaldTrump's people, but as I read on I began to realize: these people probably didn't even bother voting, not seeing any benefit to themselves in taking the time to cast ballots. The United States of America is (or was until January 20, 2017) the premier first world nation on the planet. Our people should not have to live like this.


http://www.washingtonpost.com/sf/local/2017/10/06/her-disability-check-was-gone-and-now-the-only-option-left-was-also-one-of-the-worst/?utm_term=.d2c54dfed8a5

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.