You can now call the federal government and report Alf, American Dad and, naturally, pod people.

You can now call the federal government and report Alf, American Dad and, naturally, pod people.

#illegalaliens #aliens #illegalimmigrants

via Ole Olson​

Originally shared by Rhys Taylor

I reported seeing a bloated orange humanoid.

Well done, that man.

But why in the world would you even want a separate hotline for crimes committed by foreigners ?!?! As opposed to, oh, I don't know, calling the police ?
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-39731085

Comments

Ugh. I hate Greys. Those noseless freaks should go back to their own planet. And put on some pants!

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.