I heard about this explosion last night from my friend who's friend is neighbors with the house that exploded.

I heard about this explosion last night from my friend who's friend is neighbors with the house that exploded. Apparently, the first floor (main floor) exploded and the upstairs came crashing down. There was an infant girl who, I'm told, only survived because she was blown away from the house during the initial explosion.

Originally shared by 9NEWS

A high school science teacher is among the people injured in a fiery explosion that leveled a two-story home in Firestone on Monday afternoon.        
http://on9news.tv/2oJsRe7

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.