Olav Folland is printing postcards to send to your favorite elected officials and/or political group.


Olav Folland is printing postcards to send to your favorite elected officials and/or political group. Check it out below:

Originally shared by Olav “ᚢᛚᚹ” Folland

Feel free to share this
email me at postcards@olavf.com if you want in

So, I guess it's time to go live.

We -- all of us -- need to engage our government. Specifically, we need to harass our representatives at all levels, from state to federal, and remind them whom they're actually supposed to be representing.

Thus, I thought I'd start a project. For the asking, I will send out 5-10 postcards for you (and maybe your friends) as pictured to send into the legislator(s) of your choice. Write, address, stamp, send. Total cost to you is the $0.34 for postage. I wish I could afford to do that too, but hey.

To repeat, I'm not asking for money, or anything else but your commitment. If you want to contribute, or want a large number of cards, please email me at the above address, but I won't accept anything more than I need to do this, at best.

Also, any personal information (I will need an address) will be purged monthly unless for some cockamanie reason you want to help with logistics/distribution or be on my Christmas card list.

**edit- also, 25 (or so) of the first batch of 100 are already claimed. So, there may be a delay while I get the next batch (of 1000) printed

Comments

Thanks Jason ON! I forgot to fix the $0.34 bit. I did update it to clarify that that's postage to send the cards out not to receive them.

Johnny Wishbonn hit me up at postcards@olavf.com or PM me here if you'd like to get involved. Feel free to tell your friends too.

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.