I've never watched this channel so I can't speak to the content, but these parents sound horrible.

I've never watched this channel so I can't speak to the content, but these parents sound horrible. It's one thing to prank your kids but they should be old enough to know it's a prank (teens) or the pranks should be good natured, not mean.

Originally shared by Brian Harrod

SICK SOCIAL MEDIA: Five Step Plan

1) Create YouTube channel
2) Abuse your kids as "pranks"
3) Profit
4) Hire PR firm and apologize
5) Begin family counseling

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-intersect/wp/2017/04/25/the-saga-of-a-youtube-family-who-pulled-disturbing-pranks-on-their-own-kids/
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-intersect/wp/2017/04/25/the-saga-of-a-youtube-family-who-pulled-disturbing-pranks-on-their-own-kids/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.