I called it.

I called it. Last year I said #DonaldTrump had a very naive view of the role of the presidency and that he would become frustrated and disillusioned quickly. I also said he'd quit, and, believe me, I'm surprised he hasn't already, but I guess when you take vacations every weekend it's easier to keep going. I'm still fairly certain he'll quit sooner or later, even if it means not choosing to run for a second term, especially if his "Rally" wane.
http://www.cnn.com/2017/04/28/politics/donald-trump-100-days/

Comments

Lars Fosdal said…
I miss him not being president too...

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.