This isn't even a #firstworldproblem but rather some sort of unique weird privilege I can't even come up with a name...

This isn't even a #firstworldproblem but rather some sort of unique weird privilege I can't even come up with a name for at the moment.

Originally shared by Lily Alice

Did you ever wonder who has the least number of actual problems in the entire world? Here she is.
https://www.romper.com/p/tbh-ill-absolutely-lose-it-if-you-steal-my-baby-name-39286?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=onsite&utm_campaign=1

Comments

Couldn't read the whole thing. The level of oblivion was making my IQ drip out of my ears.
Bodhipaksa said…
If she really wants the names to be unique she should add a number and special character to each: Z1on#, Augu$t1ne, and B£4ise would do nicely /s
Marla Caldwell said…
That is some bizarre self-centered privilege, and I can guarantee her that her kids' names aren't unique (much less "very, very unique", which tells me she doesn't know the meaning of the word "unique"). I get not wanting your kids to have the same names as all the rest of their class. That's understandable, but she takes it to a weird level of focus.

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.