Just had a woman - at a nature conservatory - ask me if the moon rises in the east every day.

Just had a woman - at a nature conservatory - ask me if the moon rises in the east every day.

I'd gone there to scout shooting locations this evening for the supermoon and had a hard time explaining to her that I needed an unobstructed view to the east. That's when she asked if the moon always rose in the east, admitting she knew the sun rose from that direction, but being unsure of the moon.

She works at a nature conservatory. Let that sink in for a moment.

#TrumpNation

Comments

David Simmons said…
At least she could point east.
She may also imagine that the sun and moon actually rise.

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.