I grew up in Brevard County and Paul R​ lives there now.

I grew up in Brevard County and Paul R​ lives there now. A high school friend of mine is doing life in prison because he was found guilty by association while the actual murderer - the man who pulled the trigger - only served a few years before being let out on parole.

Originally shared by FLORIDA TODAY

Gary Bennett has spent the last 33 years in prison and we found striking similarities to the wrongful convictions of three other innocent men in Brevard County.
http://www.floridatoday.com/story/news/2016/11/22/more-evidence-justice-afterthought-season-two-murder-space-coast/94026734/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.