I always wear my helmet.

I always wear my helmet. Okay, not always but close enough. Upon occasion I'll run around the block or up to the local corner store (<1mile) sans a lid, but otherwise I'm geared up. If it's hot and humid, I wear a helmet. If it's hot and dry, I wear a helmet. If it's cold and miserable, I wear a car.

Why do I always wear s helmet? Because I'm way too pretty to risk messing it up. Just as Sash Walker​ or Steve Johnson​, they'll tell you.
https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2016/11/161117204918.htm

Comments

Wallace Roberts said…
My wife calls lid-less riders a "self-correcting problem."
mono m said…
If it's cold, miserable and rainy, I wear a helmet 😁
Steve Johnson said…
Jason's so pretty that I want to live in his socks so that I can be with him every step of the way. But seriously, these are head injury stats which are much more vague than deaths. You can have your helmet on and still suffer head injury.

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.