I can't recall ever actually using a 'cheesy pickup line' but that doesn't mean I can't enjoy them now and again.

I can't recall ever actually using a 'cheesy pickup line' but that doesn't mean I can't enjoy them now and again. Besides, they're not designed to actually pick up a woman/man, but rather to break the ice and evaluate her/his sense of humor.

Protips:

Lines That Work on Her:

1 - "Hi."
2 - (in a club, bar, wedding, etc) "Want to dance?"

Lines that have worked on me:

1 - "Hi."
2 - "You're hot."
http://m.imgur.com/gallery/KX3sC

Comments

Tammy Moore said…
Do you have a raisin?

How bout a date?
Jason ON said…
Ha ha ha! Was that Sam Moore​?
Tammy Moore said…
LOLOL no... I can't say his in public. ;)
I thought of a nerdy one once:

If I told you that you made me want to turn into a bull and give you an island, would you blush?

(Ancient Greek reference)

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.