I downloaded and used Beme for about a day before I became bored with it.

I downloaded and used Beme for about a day before I became bored with it. I'm sure it has a purpose, I'm just not sure what that purpose is that's not already being met by a half dozen other apps on my device like Periscope, YouTube, and ... okay, maybe only the two. Hangouts used to be fun, but Google ruined that.

Regardless of my social media habits and opinions, CNN bought Beme. Good move?
https://techcrunch.com/2016/11/28/cnn-buys-casey-neistats-beme-app-brings-the-youtuber-in-house/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.