If you haven't heard already, Marvel has scrapped the Inhumans feature film for an Inhumans TV series.

If you haven't heard already, Marvel has scrapped the Inhumans feature film for an Inhumans TV series.

I haven't been watching Agents of SHIELD but I do know they've been introducing the Inhumans into the storylines. As far as I am aware, Marvel has been slowed retconning their universe to phase out mutants as the predominantly super powered life form and been shoehorning the Inhumans in in their place. This is a direct reaction to Fox having the rights to the X-Men and all things "_mutant_" and not working with Marvel.
http://mcuexchange.com/marvels-the-inhumans-are-heading-to-abc-series-to-premiere-in-fall-of-2017/?_utm_source=1-2-2

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.