I'm not a big Facebook user but these sorts of phishing barracks aren't exactly new just because they're using...

I'm not a big Facebook user but these sorts of phishing barracks aren't exactly new just because they're using Facebook's new messenger. People have been asked to visit questionable websites and install software since email and old school instant messengers, such ad AIM and MSN Messenger. Heck, even as early as yesterday I had some unknown entity ask me to connect on Skype (which I also hardly use).

This is a reminder: always be wary.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/technology/2016/11/22/facebook-messenger-scam-steals-passwords-hijacks-accounts/?_utm_source=1-2-2

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.